If you don't live within a feasible travelling distance of Williamstown in Victoria and/or it's just "too hard" to reorganise your schedule to find the time to see me for a face-to-face consultation, why not consider working with me via phone sessions? Working this way has obvious advantages:
1. We can work together wherever you are and for national calls within Australia, I can even call you at our appointed session times.
2. Even if you live reasonably close by, you can save the time and expense of travelling to and from my consulting room.
3. We can organise sessions at mutually convenient times even outside of normal business hours.
4. You can choose your own time of day to write and send emails in between sessions (and you can take more time to think about what you want to say).
5. You can work with me from the comfort and privacy of your own surroundings.
6. You may feel less embarrassed when discussing personal matters.
If you think this way of working might suit you, to get started just call me or send me an email and we’ll take it from there.