Whether you are feeling sad, anxious, depressed, confused, frustrated or somehow "stuck" in some aspect of your life, it's never too late (or too early) to get some help...
Belinda offers face to face appointments in Williamstown, Melbourne, Victoria and also telephone and online counselling and coaching consultations.
For a confidential obligation-free chat with Belinda, please call 0419 331 457 or send her an email at email@example.com with your telephone contact details and a good time for her to call you. You can also click on the "Contact" button which will take you to a simple form to complete so that she can then contact you.
If you don't live within a feasible travelling distance of Williamstown in Victoria and/or it's just "too hard" to reorganise your schedule to find the time to see me for a face-to-face consultation, why not consider working with me via phone or online sessions? Working this way has obvious advantages:
1. We can work together wherever you are either via internet-based video conferencing or by telephone. For national calls within Australia and for international calls to Canada, China, Germany, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom and the United States of America, I can call you at our appointed session times.
2. Even if you live reasonably close by, you can save the time and expense of travelling to and from my consulting room.
3. We can organise sessions at mutually convenient pre-arranged times even outside of normal business hours.
4. You can choose your own time of day to write and send emails in between sessions (and you can take more time to think about what you want to say).
5. You can work with me from the comfort and privacy of your own surroundings.
6. You may feel less embarrassed when discussing personal matters.
If you think this way of working might suit you, to get started just call me or send me an email and we’ll take it from there.